The 2017/18 Headline and Technical and Children’s reports can be found here.
Please note that for reasons outlined on pages 64-71 of the 2018 MENE Technical Report the survey results for question 4 have not been published in the current visit data. The survey results will be published as soon as they have undergone a thorough quality assurance process.
- The weights gross the sample result up to the population of adults living in England. After the weights are applied read all figures as thousands – i.e. a figure of 1,000 (i.e. one thousand) should be read as 1,000,000 (i.e. one million).
- Caution should be used where the underlying sample size for analyses is below 100.
- Due to a change in the survey method, data from 2016/17 and 2017/18 has been calibrated to better match historic trends – please see the Technical Report for full details.
- All data is made available under the terms of the Open Government License
- MENE is designated as official statistics. for more information see: Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment (MENE): compliance with the Statistics & Registration Services Act 2007