This 1999 report aimed to:
- develop a general framework for the compilation and presentation of habitat replacement cost estimates;
- encourage the recording of all costs associated with habitat replacement;
- enhance clarity of understanding and transferability of estimates to different site locations;
- research available estimates for three habitat types (coastal and floodplain grazing marsh, reedbed and coastal lagoon); and
- present these in the preferred format.
The framework was provisional and further application was expected for the costing procedure to be refined. The report sets out a process that could be useful to follow in developing cost estimates and showed a way of presenting the estimates. Finally, it provided some estimates from a few real case studies.
A printed copy of this report is available from our Enquiry Service. Tel: 0845 600 3078 Email: email@example.com