The target habitat for this site is upland blanket bog. We also monitor lowland fen.
The LTMN team work in partnership with the National Trust to monitor this site.
(A)=Atmospheric Ammonia; (P) Precipitation
|2013 onwards||(A) 2014 – 2015 (P) 2013 – 2015||2013||2013||2012 onwards||2012 onwards|
Data available to download:
• The weather data is collected as a Met Office manual station and therefore is not uploaded onto WOW.
• Air Quality data can be found on the UKEAP data selector website.
• The vegetation data goes through a full QA process and is available to download below.
• Soil data for this site can be found on our LTMN Soils protocol page.
• Butterfly data can be found on UKBMS website.We are preparing the weather, bird and land management data and will be publishing it in due course. Any specific queries about our data please get in touch with the LTMN mailbox: LTMN@naturalengland.org.uk
This page is part of Natural England’s Long Term Monitoring Network. Please visit this site to learn more about our protocols, volunteering opportunities and newsletters.